Through a variety of learning situations the learner will develop his ability to construct meaning, discuss, write and summarize different current stories.
Cours d'anglais FBC Ang 1101 à partir de moodle.
Cyber Anglais FBC 2101
Utilisation de moodle pour le FBC Anglais 2101.
At the end of this course the student will be able
- to communicate orally to exchange factual information about places, things, people and events.
- interpret information conveyed in informative texts (reading and listening)
In this course the student will
- get some information about different activities or events, after he will be able to take part in conversation.
- get some information about different social media, after he will be able to discuss about the pros and cons.
In this course the students will learn about the different writing styles then they will write different informative texts.
This course will allow the students to:
- communicate orally in order to discuss and compare facts, opinions, suggestions and reasons for their choices related to consumer products.
- contruct the meaning of informative, expressive and persuasive texts related to products and services.
The student will be able to communicate orally in order to recount stories, exchange personal experiences and share feelings and opinions related to these stories and experiences.
The student will constuct meaning of short narrative texts.
Cours d'anglais de 3, 4 et 5 pour les élèves de FADA du CEAG
Endroit où diriger les élèves pour les écoutes en lien avec le matériel On My Own sec3, sec4 et sec5
en attendant le passage au renouveau pédagogique
Made to give the basic notions of the four basic sentences structures found in English:
Affirmative: Subject + Verb + Object
Negative: Subject + Auxiliairy + NOT + Verb + Object
Yes/No Questions : Auxiliairy +Subject + Verb + Object ?
Information Questions : Question Word + Auxiliairy +Subject + Verb + Object ?